Monday, December 10, 2012

Update Epic Space Battle V0.2

I have introduced many improvements to the gameplay.

Added a conclusion screen that displays score. Increased difficulty over time. Second spawning enemy.  Collisions and an upgrade of a bomb.

Still requiring improvement:

I have come across several bugs, which are all related. When picking up a shooting power up or bomb upgrade it will sometimes add 1, 2, 3, or 4 when the equation should only add one. I think that this might have to do with the collision happening more than once.

1. High score table.
2. Improved instructions.
3. Player choice of autofire or firing meter?


ASWD or ARROW keys move the ship
B or SPACE fires the bomb/missile (I should change the name its really a missile).



1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam, here is my blog about my play.

    http://enteractivelyme.blogspot.com/2012/12/epic-space-battle-playtest.html

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete